Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Styling glamour

 


Sneha Ullal is tired of the traditional attire she's been asked to wear in all her previous films and wasn't quite happy with the deglamourised look. So to please herself and her fans included, the light-eyed beauty has gone for a complete makeover. In her upcoming movie  with Allari Naresh she took over the responsibility of her styling and made a sincere effort to look super hot. “In fact I went to producer Damodar Prasad of Ala Modhalaindhi and told him that I would want to work with him in his next movie,” she avers and it worked. But where was she all these days? The lady was suffering from backache and was shifting from one doctor to another. She adds, “I fell off a speeding boat in the middle of the sea for a Kannada film. I don't have the patience to stick to one doctor and his treatment. My career has slowed down, I need to hasten now.”

No comments:

Post a Comment